Huiben (Hway-běn) defines a creative space for a collective of individuals interested in exploring the historical, social, and urban underpinnings of fashion. In literal translation, Huiben is "to return to one’s roots", and to investigate our roots is indeed a mission implicit in our work.
We make an active effort to reintroduce our audience to work from past seasons, revisiting a designer’s origins and giving older fashion a new place in contemporary style—we wish to see people carrying the past with them in conjunction with what is current and we wish to defy the idea that fashion has an expiration date.
Terms and Conditions
All items sold on Huiben are subject to the following terms and conditions:
• Items will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail, USPS Priority Mail with Insurance and Signature confirmation, or Royal Mail International Tracked depending on the location of the seller and price of the item sold. Please see the links below to read more about these services.
• We try our best to get items shipped as soon as possible, and all shipments will be dispatched by the end of the week.
• Some items are in used condition and will show signs of wear, please see the condition of the item as detailed in the description and note any defects shown in pictures of the items.
• No returns, refunds, cancellations or exchanges are accepted. All sales are final.
• Huiben makes an effort to reuse packing materials in order to reduce environmental impact.